Today was announced a new release of the Client Side Object Model CSOM for SharePoint Online.
Some of the highlighted key updates are:
- User profile bulk update API – for faster updates and synchronization of attributes with SharePoint online and any other system
- Declare items as records – Exposes in the in-place records management capability for remote usage
- Configure information rights management settings of the sites and files
- Read content of the older versions of documents
- Change tracking APIs exposed from item, folder, site and site collection level
- Access items in the recycle bin
- Update request access email for the site related on the access request capability
- WebPart ZoneId property
- Document set export and import capability
- Additional tenant level settings exposed
You can find more info at http://dev.office.com/blogs/new-sharepoint-csom-version-released-for-Office-365
What is your reaction?
You may also like
Microsoft started a new licensing model for Power Apps (and Power Automate) from October 2019. ...